Effective Microbes for Sugar Mill contains naturally occurring microorganisms and fungi that accelerate the earth’s natural process of converting organic matter into byproducts including water, carbon dioxide and methane gas. It restores micro-organisms and fungi into the environment along with the nutrient sources necessary for their growth and activity. Once the nutrient source and the targeted organic matter are depleted, the organisms expire naturally. The microbes are cultured in a controlled laboratory setting and maintained for subsequent production and distribution. When introduced into the environment, these microbes biodegrade specific substances by using these substances as their sole source of nutrients. Following the reduction of these substances and the corresponding depletion of nutrients, the microbes expire naturally. Effective Microbes for Sugar Mill consist of Bio Coral, which is extremely useful for the purpose of composting sugar factory press mud due to its ability to compost complex matter and pollutants in a fairly short duration of time. Effective Microbes for Sugar Mill contains a large count of specialized microorganisms which can stabilize the nutrients N, P, and K and also help ‘lock’ into the compost various micro-nutrients that are useful for soil and plant health. The temperature rises during the process to a range of 70 to 75°C during which effective thermophilic cultures perform extremely well.
General Objectives of Composting :
- Transform biodegradable organic material into biologically stable material in a reasonable time (and in the process reduce the volume of the original volume)
- Destroy weed seeds, pathogens, insect eggs, and other unwanted organisms that may be present in the original waste.
- Manipulate useful crop nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium) into a more manageable form.
- Produce heat that can be safely used as a soil amendment to support plant growth or inhibit molds and fungi.
- Avoid serious odors and other potential nuisances.
- Biodegrade certain toxic elements found in certain solid wastes such as press mud for safe use in agriculture.
Bio Coral Specifications :
- A complete Bio Diversity of 38 Microorganisms present in this consortium. 26 Different types were confirmed by colony morphological testing. Other 12 varieties can be confirmed optionally by doing a DNA test.
- Bio Coral contains naturally derived enzymes and saprophytic bacteria originally derived from soil which utilizes only non-living matter as food source.
- It is a unique combination of mesophilic, basophilic and thermophilic bacteria, mold, yeasts and fungi. The consortia of the various microorganisms allow the composting process to continue at all temperature ranges including when the pile heats up as high as 70C to 80C.
- These microorganisms are not harmful to aquatic or land plants, birds, animals or humans. The toxicity reports confirm the safety of this consortium.
- Increases composting rate, effective in various conditions, reduces processing period, and converts complex nutrients in simple form, kills pathogens and weed seeds.
Bio Coral for Sugar factory press mud composting :
- Bio Coral is extremely useful for the purpose of composting sugar factory press mud due to its ability to compost complex matter and pollutants in a fairly short duration of time. The concentrate liquid product contains a large count of specialized microorganisms which can stabilize the nutrients N, P, and K and also help ‘lock’ into the compost various micro-nutrients that are useful for soil and plant health.
- Bio Coral serves as an excellent innoculant (compost starter) and helps accelerate the composing cycle and pile heat. The temperature rises during the process to a range of 70 to 75oC during which effective thermophilic cultures perform extremely well. Simultaneously, other potential hazardous pollutants and pathogens are destroyed at the high temperatures. Finally, finished compost with a fresh earthy smell is achieved.
- Many a times, sugar factories utilized spent water as a source of providing moisture during the compost process. The spent water is extremely high in BOD and COD – unsuitable for agriculture. However, the Bio Coral culture is capable of biodegrading over 108 pollutants and reducing the BOD and COD levels significantly for the yield of high quality premium compost suitable for agriculture use.
- Packs are available, both in liquid formulation as well as in dry powder form.
- 1500 gms of dry powder will degrade / compost 200 Tonnes of Press Mud.